Believing These 8 Myths About Pharmaceuticals is Killing America and Keeping You Sick
Is it possible that BIG Pharma is a profit-based industry that benefits from keeping patients sick? Join Dr. Mansi Shah and me as we discuss the pros and cons of pharmaceutical drug use.
THE 8 MYTHS
- When a drug is publicly advertised and readily available it is safe.
- Western medicine will get you well and using drugs to do that is safe.
- If a drug is FDA-approved, it is both effective and safe.
- When I am sick, I can and should ask my doctor for a quick fix in the form of a prescription.
- f my prescription causes an undesirable side effect, it’s okay to take another drug to counteract the first.
- Prescription drugs always improve quality of life, and that’s why they are good.
- Lifestyle changes can’t fix high cholesterol, blood pressure, thyroid, diabetes, heart diseases, or certain autoimmune illnesses. Only drugs can.
- I don’t have to research the drugs my doctor prescribes, even if it’s an over-the-counter medication. My doctor knows best.
Did you know that prescription drugs rank 4th with stroke as a leading cause of death? The European Commission estimates that adverse reactions from prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths; so together, about 328,000 patients in the U.S. and Europe die from prescription drugs each year. I’d love to hear your feedback and read about any personal experiences that you may have on this topic after you watch the video.
Connect with Dr. Mansi at https://functionalwellnessnetwork.com
Connect with me and request your Discovery Session.
May you be blessed and always stay well!
Disclaimer: The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any illness or mental disorder. You are highly encouraged to confirm all information from any source.